Thursday, September 13, 2007

What a day!

Almost too much excitement for my medicaid birthday.

Brenda called to wish me a happy birthday! That was special.

James called to wish me a happy birthday! That was special.

Kathy decorated a clipboard for me with pictures of me and Spencer and Garrett. That was special. She covered the oldest clipboard of mine she could find with paper, matted the pictures and mounted them on the board, and decorated with miniature tools and tool stickers. It now hangs on the pegboard in the workshop.

Kathy and I transplanted some day lilies. I'm not too old to help around the yard yet.

We then went to Tiger ballgame with Bill and Patti, had dinner at Tiger Club, saw Tigers win on two home runs and a fine pitching performance by Justin Verlander. Great tickets arranged by Brenda.

One great day. Thank you.

No comments: