Thursday, February 28, 2008

I Can't Hear You.

For many airplane trips I had tried to listen to music and podcast downloads through regular headphones or earbuds but could not hear clearly enough for my satisfaction. So Kathy bought me a pair of Bose noise cancelling headphones. They worked great at home. While reading on the living room couch, I could play music throught them and nullify the television audio from Kathy's television program. Then on our most recent trip to Seattle I used them on the plane. I could clearly hear my Old Time Radio programs downloaded to my portable XM satellite receiver and podcasts downloaded to my Ipod Shuffle. Then as I worked on some writing I listened to music and the drone of the engines filtered out. Clearly a phenomenal gift. Thank you, Kathy.

No comments: