Monday, September 8, 2008

The Millen Dynasty Continues

I might have to modify my under-over for Detroit Lions wins this season.  Originally I thought 8 wins.  But after their play yesterday against a weak Atlanta Falcons team I now think 5 or 6.

Missed tackles followed by more missed tackles and then a missed tackle...you get the picture.  And poor execution by John Kitna on a couple crucial plays.  Kelvin Pritchett, former Lions defensive lineman, says by this level players should know how to tackle.  And Ron Rice, former Lions defensive back, thinks they just do not have enough talent to compete.  Who am I to argue with those analyses?

We will have fun next Sunday when Green Bay comes in and Jesse, Angie, Logan, Lee, and Carrie come down to join us for the game.  That will be fun.  Go Lions.

No comments: